According to Influencer Marketing Hub these are the optimum times per day. The times are in EST so to get them for GMT, simply add five hours ahead of the times shown.
Monday: 6 AM, 10 AM, 10 PM
Tuesday: 2 AM, 4 AM, 9 AM
Wednesday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 11 PM
Thursday: 9 AM, 12 AM, 7 PM
Friday: 5 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM
Saturday: 11 AM, 7 PM, 8 PM
Sunday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 4 PM
Are there certain days which are best to post on TikTok?
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday all appear to be the best days to post on TikTok. They each have a time slot that is like a gold mine for views.
On Tuesday it’s 9 AM EST, on Thursday it’s 12 AM EST and on Friday it is 5 AM EST. Luckily in the UK that’s at 10 AM on a Friday so need to get up at the crack of dawn to get the views.
How do I work where my audience on TikTok is coming from?
TikTok now gives you the option to upgrade your account to a Pro account. This upgraded account gives you an analytics breakdown of your TikTok videos.
According to Alexander Lubka, TikToc is one of the most powerful ways to reach your audience.
The analytics lets you see the gender and location breakdown of your followers. In order to find out where your TikTok audience is from, follow these simple steps:
1. If you haven’t upgraded to a Pro account, head to your profile.
2. Click the three dots in the top right hand corner.
3. Click on “Manage Account”.
4. Select “Switch to Pro Account” and pick either “Creator” or “Business” depending on who you are.
5. Follow all the steps to upgrade the account.
6. Now with your Pro account you can head to Settings again and underneath “Share Profile”, you’ll find “Analytics”.
7. You can now see the breakdown of your followers’ locations and gender.
We all want to be TikTok famous and one way to boost your views is to know the best times to post on TikTok.
Your dances lip-sync, and dog videos just aren’t going anywhere if you don’t post them at prime time to capture everyone’s attention. Yes, your mates might watch them and give them a Lil like, but you need to be planning when to post them in order to get the full impact.
Not only are there certain times when it is best to post on TicTok which are more likely to give you more views, but also some days are far better than others for engagement.